It's that time of year again: picking Condor t-shirt phrases for CondorWeek!
As we've done for the past few years for CondorWeek, we'd like to get suggestions for new phrases from the Condor Community. Below are some of the suggestions from this year. If you have a new idea, please comment below this blog post (you don't have to use your real name, just give us your e-mail so we can let you know we're using it!).
If we print yours, we'll give you a special surprise at CondorWeek or send it to you if you won't be in Madison this year.
We're also interested in whether you'd prefer a mug to a t-shirt!
Suggestions so far for 2010:
1. Condor: There's a knob for that…
2. Condor: "ZKM" WTF?
3. Green Computing for Grizzlies:
HIBERNATE = (isWinter) && (ExcessFat > 200)
4. ~/2010_Condor_Odyssey $ condor_rm -all
Todd, I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen…
5. JPMC uses Condor, BearStearns didn't. hmmmm…
6. PREEMPT = Spouse =?= "ELIN NORDEGREN"
7. My Condor pool's so big, my pool has a pool (hdfs), and even my pool's pool is bigger than your pool…
8. 2010 A Condor Odyssey: It's not HAL-9000, it's DiaGrid.
Oldies but goodies:
9. I am the condor_master.
10. Condor: an Evil Plot to control the world's computers. Enjoy!
EVERY VOTE COUNTS! If you like one of these over the others, please comment on our blog with your preferences.
ALSO, IF YOU'D RATHER GET A MUG than a T-SHIRT, let us know that as well.
Please comment! We look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with 🙂