Every year it seems like the Condor community will run out of ideas for CondorWeek t-shirts, but, we're happy to say that still hasn't happened! Check out list of t-shirt ideas, and please if you have a new idea, please comment!
Suggestions so far for 2011:
1. I knew I had a problem when I found myself looking at my phone thinking, "I could run Condor on that!"
2. JPMC uses Condor, BearStearns didn't. hmmmm…
3. My Condor pool's so big, my pool has a pool (hdfs), and even my pool's pool is bigger than your pool…
4. Ray. Ray! the next time someone asks if you're running Condor, you say YES!
5. I don't often run 10,000 core clusters, but when I do, I use Condor. Stay compute-thirsty my friends.
6. "Look at your cluster, now back to me, now look at your cluster, now back to me. I'm Condor, the scheduler your cluster could schedule like."
7. That's no moon, that's Purdue's Condor cluster!
8. Condor: Slots that actually pay out!
9. Dr. Condormatch (Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love my Cluster)
10. Condor: "ZKM" WTF?
11. There Can Be Only One condor_master
12. Condor: finding particles, curing disease, and encoding mp3's since 1988.
13. You want the slots? You can't handle the slots!
14. Kirk: Khhaaaaaaaannnnndooooorrrr!
EVERY VOTE COUNTS! If you like one of these over the others, please comment on our blog with your preferences. You don't have to use your name, but please use your e-mail so we can tell if we're using your preference/idea, and get your size!